- About Us
Mark van den Enden
With over 18 years’ experience working on complex large-scale rail and infrastructure projects Mark has an exceptional understanding of the key issues faced in delivering rail projects and, in particular, how to build project momentum and ensure stakeholder and team buy-in as part of a successful project journey. He has a demonstrated ability to proactively manage different disciplines, champion stakeholder’s and design requirements, and ensure integrated and efficient outcomes that represent best value for clients.
Mark has considerable expertise in strategic analysis, briefing, design and development of complex projects and draws on his local and international experience to ensure successful public spaces are designed and integrated into projects.
- LXRA, Integrated Development Opportunities Best Practice Study (GHDWoodhead)
- Western Distributor Reference Design, Melbourne (GHDWoodhead)
- Court Services Victoria Strategic Asset Plan, Victoria (GHDWoodhead)
- Shepparton Law Courts, Victoria (GHD Woodhead)
- RMIT University Property Portfolio Plan, 2016-2020 (GHDWoodhead)
- Barwon Water Headquarters, Geelong (GHDWoodhead)
- Gateway Taringa, Transit Orientated Development, Brisbane (DWP Suters Architects)
- Richmond Football Club & Indigenous Learning Institute, Victoria (DWP Suters Architects)
- Caroline Springs Library & Sports Stadium, Victoria. (DWP Suters Architects)