- About Us
With 25 years of experience in Australia and Europe across a wide range of client groups, Ruth’s strong team leadership skills and recognised competence in a variety of project delivery methods, including Design and Construct and Private Public Partnerships; is a significant advantage to clients embarking on a new project, large or small.
As client relationships are an integral part of Ruth’s role, she ensures design is clearly communicated in all project phases and liaises closely with clients to best realise their expectations whilst adhering to budget, operational and commercial parameters.
Technically challenging projects, such as the Australian Synchrotron, demonstrate Ruth’s ability to manage large, complex projects and coordinate multidisciplinary teams to produce excellent outcomes. The overriding theme in all Ruth’s work is the focus on the human experience of the people using the buildings and her belief that through good design we have the opportunity to enhance and improve people’s lives.
Ruth is involved in the RAIA Large Practice Forum, the RAIA Constructive Mentoring programme and she is an Examiner on the Architects Registration Board of Victoria.
- Australian Synchrotron, Clayton, Victoria
- Monash Centre for Electron Microscopy, Clayton, Victoria, Australia
- Qantas Flight Training Centre, Melbourne, Essendon, Victoria, Austalia
- St Michael’s Grammar Allan Pizzey Building, Melbourne, Australia
- Monash Victorian College of Pharmacy, Melbourne
- Coles Myer Supply Chain Transformation